Philips Satinelle Advanced Wet & Dry + Pedi
Discover longer-lasting hair removal for even the most sensitive areas, without using chemicals or wax. Philips Satinelle Advanced is designed to use on the legs and under arms. It now has more hair removal power, with faster and more stable disc rotation, for Philips’ fastest and most efficient hair removal yet. Epilation provides longer lasting results than a shaver, leaving skin smooth and stubble free for weeks. When comparing with the cost of salon waxing sessions over a year, you’ll save thousands of dollars by epilating. Philips Satinelle will catch hairs shorter than waxing, so spend less time waiting for hairs to grow out. The epilator head’s 32 rotating disks are made from a unique ceramic material with a micro-ridged surface that firmly grab hairs as short as 0.5mm without pulling the skin. Any discomfort will minimize with regular use.
How to epilate using Philips Satinelle
1. Fully charge device on first use: Refer to battery indicator light
2. Trim hairs, if needed. Ideal hair length is 3-4 mm.
3. Stretch skin: With free hand, make sure hairs are standing upright.
4. Epilate: Slowly move the device against the direction of hair growth.
5. Cleanup: Run epilator under water to remove hairs.
6. After-care for skin: Apply moisturizing cream after epilation to relax your skin. Help prevent ingrown hairs by regularly using an exfoliating sponge or cream in the following weeks.
7. Just remember – epilation gets easier with regular use!
specially designed file disk works on hard skin with ease to give you that perfect pedi look. The Philips Foot File is also rechargeable so there is no need to change out batteries. It also features a dual speed system, this gives you the option to choose the best speed setting to buff away hard, coarse skin with ease.
You take care of your face, your hair and your body. It’s time to take care of your feet. They do so much for you every day. Follow these steps to give yourself an all-over feeling of well-being by improving your foot health.
How to file your feet using Philips Pedi
1. Make sure device is fully charged prior to use.
2. Insert the pedi attachment onto the device, making sure it is fully engaged. Do not soak your feet before using the Philips Pedi, this will make it impossible for the hard skin to be effectively removed. For best results, your feet should be clean and dry.
3. Move the unit in regular passes over the dry, dead skin, applying light to medium pressure. Continue with regular passes until the dead skin is removed and your feet feel silky soft. Stop if the skin becomes sore or inflamed.
4. Wipe or rinse feet to remove any excess dead skin and thoroughly dry feet.
5. Finish by applying a foot balm or cream.