The first Mark’s Work Wearhouse store opened August 14, 1977 in Calgary, AB as an industrial accessories retailer. With early success, the company expanded rapidly going public in 1981. Mark’s Work Wearhouse was purchased by the Canadian Tire Corporation for $116 million in 2002.
The company made the bold choice to rebrand as Mark’s in 2012. Now with 385 stores operating across the country, Mark’s has solidified its place in the retail market as Canada’s number one men’s casual apparel and footwear destination.
Mark’s is committed to outfitting Canadians with the confidence to look and feel their best for life in Canada.
They carry all the apparel necessary for the job of being Canadian. From outerwear, an extensive denim collection, industrial, casual wear and more, Mark’s aims to keep customers ready for life in Canada.
From Denver Hayes, these men’s casual Kingsway shoes are made of genuine suede with mesh panels for breathability. Padded collars protect your ankles. Our Quad Comfort® Lite technology is designed to provide lightweight footwear without compromising the comfort and benefits of our regular Quad Comfort technology. For added safety, the Kingsway shoes have Tarantula Anti-Slip® outsoles that provide the ultimate in slip protection by reducing the likelihood that you’ll slip or fall on wet and/or greasy surfaces*.
- SUEDE AND MESH UPPER
- PADDED COLLAR
- QUAD COMFORT® LITEA better way to walk
- *TARANTULA ANTI-SLIP® OUTSOLESHave been tested for wet and dry conditions. They have not been tested for use on any type of ice. In order to qualify, they must meet or exceed our slip resistance standards
- LACE-UP STYLE
Introducing our 3sixty5 athletic-fit jean designed especially for life in Canada where environments can be challenging throughout the year. Construction includes our driWear™ moisture management technology as well as T-MAX Heat™ that helps you retain body warmth while regulating your temperature. The breathable cotton-blend fabric has added stretch for flexibility and a brushed inner finish for comfort. These jeans come in a dark blue wash with subtle fading and whiskering for a well-loved look.
- 73% COTTON, 26% POLYESTER AND 1% SPANDEX
- BUILT FOR LIFE IN CANADA
Designed using the technologies and processes you need for comfort in the most challenging environments
Advanced 1-way moisture management to keep you dry
- T-MAX HEAT™
Superior heat retention with temperature regulation
- ATHLETIC FIT
- YKK ZIPPERED FLY
- 5-POCKET STYLING
- DARK WASH WITH FADING AND WHISKERING
- EASY CARE
Get more enjoyment from your outdoor adventures wearing this WindRiver shirt. The fabric is treated with No Fly Zone Mosquito Repellent technology that’s odourless and invisible and lasts through 70 washes. The fabric also offers UPF 50+ protection against the sun’s damaging rays. This men’s shirt is fully lined and it has a back yoke with vented panels for breathability. The sleeves can be rolled up and secured with tabs and there’s a hidden zippered security pocket for safely stowing your gear. Protect yourself with the No Fly Zone shirt before you head out on your next adventure.
- 95% POLYESTER AND 5% SPANDEX
- NO FLY ZONE MOSQUITO REPELLENT TECHNOLOGY – Odourless and invisible. Effective through 70 washes
- UPF 50+ RATING
- BACK YOKE WITH VENTED PANELS FOR ADDED BREATHABILITY
- REFLECTIVE LOGO AT CENTRE BACK FOR ENHANCED VISIBILITY AT NIGHT
- HIDDEN ZIPPERED SECURITY POCKET FOR SAFELY STOWING YOUR GEAR
- LONG SLEEVES WITH ROLL TABS
- EASY CARE – Machine wash and dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not dry clean
With waterproof yet breathable Helly Tech® protection, the Helly Hansen 77 Jacket is an ideal outer layer for wet weather. The cuffs, hood and hem can be adjusted for a close fit that keeps out wind and rain. This jacket is also lined for comfort against your skin while you’re engaged in active pursuits.
- 100% POLYESTER
- HELLY TECH® – Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.
- 2-PLY FABRIC WITH DURABLE WATER REPELLENCY TREATMENT
- ZIPPERED HAND POCKETS
- LINED FOR COMFORT
- ADJUSTABLE CUFFS, HEM AND HOOD
- EASY CARE – Machine and dry. Do not dry clean