True to its motto “Only the best is good enough”, the LEGO Group has been emphasising the importance of high quality since 1932. High quality and safe products have remained the focal point for the LEGO Group throughout the years and it still is. LEGO products are tested rigorously to live up to the strictest safety and quality standards. This approach has made children and adults return to LEGO products time and again.
It is the LEGO® philosophy that ‘good quality play’ enriches a child’s life and lays the foundation for later adult life. LEGO believes that play is a key element in children’s growth and development. It stimulates the imagination and the emergence of ideas and creative expression. All LEGO products are based on this underlying philosophy of learning and development through play.
Magic Rescue from the Goblin Village
Take part in exciting new Elvendale adventures in the Goblin Village. Featuring three buildings loaded with accessories. The kit includes a crystal workshop with magnifying glass and rotating crystal platform. Also, a cage-making workshop with lookout perch and dungeon with exploding gate function, activated by pulling down on the plant. Includes two mini-doll figures plus three goblins, a panther and a chameleon figure.
- Build your own Goblin Village featuring a crystal workshop, a cage-making workshop and a dungeon!
- Includes Azari and Farran mini-dolls, plus three goblin figures: Bieblin, Fibblin and Smilin, and Panthara the Panther and Hidee the Chameleon figures.
- LEGO Elves brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Goblin Village, with three main buildings in a row, measures over 5” high, 15” wide and 1” deep.
- 637 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 7 and 12 years old.
If you have a kid that enjoys pretend play, I’d highly recommend this set. The entire Lego Elves series is amazing! Lego has gone above and beyond to create a line that is absolutely incredible. It’s rewarding to see the pieces come together as you build. Once we put the set together we kept going around modifying and rearranging the rooms.
I would highly recommend this entire line! Whether you are a Lego novice or you grew up with them, you or your kids will have countless hours of fun as you play and imagine all kinds of stories.