MAKING THE JOB EASIER: A GOAL, A PASSION, A PROMISE.
Since 1895, Garant has been manufacturing quality tools in Saint-François-de-la-Rivière-du-Sud, Québec. Today, they’re Canada’s largest manufacturer and marketer of:
- non-powered landscape tools.
- non- powered gardening tools.
- construction tools.
- striking tools.
- snow removal implements and accessories.
BUILT BY CANADIANS FOR CANADIANS
Today, Garant’s furnaces are still firing in Saint-François. Their employees manufacture more than 11 million tools each year. Their saws are still running in Woodstock, New Brunswick, where their wooden handles are milled. And the wheels are still turning as they find new ways to bring innovative tools people want to market. More than 400 dedicated employees work in their two facilities today, manufacturing, assembling and distributing Garant products.
Garant products are for sale throughout Canada, the USA and Europe in:
- garden centres.
- specialty hardware stores.
- home building centres.
The Botanica Modular Garden
The Botanica Modular Garden allows you to create your own gardening space on your balcony or any other confined space. The kit includes 3 grey planters and 2 legs. The product is designed for easy tool-free assembly and is perfect for starting your garden. The blocks under the planter help you to adjust the width of your modular structure by simply selecting the appropriate slot. You can collapse and stack the planter and legs for easy storage. By buying additional pieces, you will be able to create your own gardening space: your planter will be ready to be integrated into your chosen design.
- Versatile, modular raised garden, GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SPACE
- 39 inch x11 inch x12 inch: Perfect size to grow most of your favourite crops
- Unfolds for easy tool-free assembly, instructions provided with your purchase
- Collapse and stack the planter and legs for easy storage
- Planters and legs sold indvidually for a variety of different configurations
Assembly was truly easy, with just a few clics and snaps the entire unit was assembled in merely 2 minutes. Garant suggests that you line the bottom of your modular gardens with gravel to promote proper drainage and adequate root oxygenation. We had river rock on hand, therefore that’s what we chose to use. Once the gardens were properly lined, we proceeded to fill them with soil.
Incompatible Garden Plants
Plants release varying amounts of compounds which can stunt the growth of other plants by altering the pH level of the soil. While cucumbers thrive when planted near beans, lettuce and radishes, they choke when planted near potatoes. Beans, beets, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, cucumbers and strawberries make good neighbors, as long as you plant the onions, garlic, leeks and shallots elsewhere. Peppers do well with carrots, eggplant, onions, parsley and tomatoes, but do not plant kohlrabi anywhere near them. Keep lettuce away from cabbage and keep onions away from asparagus, beans and peas. Spinach gets along with everyone.
Botanica Hand Trowel
Dig holes easily when planting perennials and annuals, then properly elevate them, all with the Garant Botanica hand trowel. The gel cushion on the handle will provide you maximum comfort. The Garant Botanica line is perfect for gardening lovers who desire quality tools suited to the needs of women.
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle.
- Makes it easy to dig holes for planting perennials or annuals and then back-fill them with soil.
- Stainless steel .
- Easy cleaning.
Botanica Multi-Purpose Hand Tool
Garden in peace without having to carry a multitude of tools thanks to this versatile 7-in-1 Garant Botanica tool. This tool is perfect for transplanting plants, opening bags, removing weeds, cutting sod or planting bulbs. The stainless steel blade will preserve your tool in perfect condition for a long time. The Garant Botanica line is perfect for gardening lovers who desire quality tools suited to the needs of women.
- Carbon blade for long-lasting precision use
- Great for transplanting perennials, opening bags, weeding, cutting sod or planting bulbs
- Multitasking tool to save time and effort
- Non-slip ergonomic soft gel grip fits the hand perfectly for maximum comfort
- Hanger tip for easy storage
Botanica Hand Cultivator
Work the soil in your flower beds or your gardening bins with the Garant Botanica hand cultivator. At the start of the season or after a strong rain fall, you can use this hand cultivator to aerate the soil. This tool is very useful for breaking up weed roots in your flower beds. The gel cushion on the handle will provide you maximum comfort. The Garant Botanica line is perfect for gardening lovers who desire quality tools suited to the needs of women.
- Ideal for turning clay like soil or working flowerbeds and vegetable gardens.
- Ergonomic grip with a soft gel cushion designed to fit the hand perfectly and provide maximum comfort.
- Stainless steel.
- Easy cleaning.
From shopping for the plants all the way to sweeping up remaining dirt we had dropped, Mom and I had a blast putting all this together. The entire day she kept repeating “this is so fun!” and her smile never left her face.
I would like to thank Garant for making this Mother’s Day so memorable. You guys sure know how to make a Mama happy ❤️