Yair Reiner, founder and CEO of Gowanus Kitchen Lab invented Frywall in his kitchen in Brooklyn, NY. He always loved cooking but hated cleaning the stovetop afterwards. A particularly splattersome duck breast drove him to find a solution. He made the first Frywall for himself, from a two-part silicone paste bought over the Internet. When He saw how well it worked, he knew he had to share it with others.
Frywall never drops it guard, protecting your stovetop even when you stir or flip your food. Yet it lets steam escape, so proteins sear without getting soggy. You get the freedom of an open pan, with a lot less mess.
- UNCOMPROMISING PROTECTION – Combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface.
- STOPS OIL MIST AND CONDENSATION – Blocks fine oil mist that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely.
- SPILLOVER STOPPER – Prevents spillovers when stir-frying and cooking down greens.
- BPA-FREE – Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Use upper or lower rack of dishwasher.
- INCLUDES STORAGE SLEEVE – Rolls into pint-sized sleeve for storage.
Frywall is made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand heat up to 450°F. It’s also dishwasher safe, and easy to rolls up and store in its pint-sized sleeve.
There are four (4) sizes of Frywall available, 10″, 11″, 12″, 13″, make sure to verify your pan size before ordering. Not suitable for downdraft stoves.
With this silicone splatter guard inside the rim of any pot or pan, spattering and sizzling food won’t spray out.
Frywall keeps all the sautéing, frying, and marinating food contained even as it’s exposed to high temperatures. And even though the walls are high (kind of like a dog cone over your pan), the soft silicone is angled for easy access to the food. So you can flip, brown, and sear… While your shirt, kitchen, and you stay protected.