The National Women’s Show: The Ultimate Girls Day Out
The National Women’s Show is coming to Toronto at The Metro Toronto Convention Centre on November 15, 16 and 17th, 2019. Save the dates! You and your besties will have a great time shopping ’til you drop, sampling food, getting a free mini makeover and so much more!
I have been attending the National Women’s Show for the past 7 years and always have a great time discovering all the local businesses and learning about the products. There are a lot of deals that can be found too. There is something for everyone at the show including entertainment and celebrity guests at the main stage, learning culinary tips from creative chefs, health and wellness tips from industry experts, latest fashion trends and styles at the fashion runways and more!
If this year is your first time attending, I have some tips to make your visit a memorable and much more comfortable one.
Here are some great tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes! The lineup for the show is long and the wait to enter even longer. There will be a lot of standing around in one place to keep your spot in the line. If you plan on staying the whole day, you will want to keep your feet happy.
- Bring an empty carry on luggage, grocery cart or extra bags. You can check them in at the luggage area at the venue. There are a lot of samples that you may receive and you’ll need a place to put them. You can place your samples and items you have purchased into your luggage as many times as you want. This makes walking around the show much more pleasurable without having to carry them around with you all day. Your body will love you.
- Take advantage of the coat check-in. The cost has been $2.00 at past events. It can get quite warm with all the people and you won’t want to overheat.
- Get there early! Goodie Bags with awesome samples, coupons and other great things are handed out as you enter the show BUT supplies are limited.
- If you have address labels, bring them! It will save you a lot of writing as many of the exhibitors have draws for amazing prizes so there are a lot of ballots to fill out.
Another reason to attend – There are over 20,000 in prizes to be won at the Social Media Contest Hub!
To see all that the National Women’s Show has to offer, ticket pricing and more visit the website.
When purchasing your tickets online, Canadian Mom Reviews readers can use the special discount code to receive $3.00 off one adult admission.
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, 222 Bremner Blvd.
Friday, November 15, 2019 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, November 17, 2019 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
If you are a last-minute ticket purchaser, like I am at times, take your chance at winning a pair of tickets.
The Prize: 2 Free Admission Tickets
Number of Winners: 3
Eligibility: Giveaway is open to Ontario Residents who are 18 and over.
End Date: November 7th 2019 at 5pm EST.
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling us what you love about the National Women’s Show.
For Bonus Entries:
- Visit our Facebook Page here, leave a comment on the giveaway post and tag the bestie who would love to attend the show with you.
- Like the giveaway post on our Instagram page here and tag the bestie who would love to attend the show with you.
- Retweet the giveaway post on our Twitter page here and tag the bestie who would love to attend the show with you.
Winners will be contacted via Private Message and/or email shortly after 5pm on November 7th 2019. If you are one of the lucky winners, please reply back as soon as possible so we may get your tickets in the mail right away!
Congratulations to our winners! Michelle Dimmock, Toni Lynch and Joanne Ireland! Have fun at the #NWSToronto